- BBQing and hanging out on my balcony with my family
- Drinking lemonade and pink lemonade.
- Finding new excuses for NOT going to the Toronto Zoo with my family.
- Dealing with the fact the Miami Heat might win the NBA finals and how I’ll have to find a new favorite sport. I hope to look back on this post years from now and it not matter.
- Dark Knight Rises. Dark Knight Rises. Dark Knight Rises. Dark Knight Rises.
- Finding a babysitter so we can see Dark Knight Rises.
- Catching up on reading books.
- Missing the Coldplay show OR spending an absurd amount of coin to see them because I’m dumb.
- Watching Ellie grow up. That’s a mixed bag of anticipation and sadness.
- “Hey Liam! You gonna be sitting up by August? Let’s get that moving, son!!”
- Watching Becca get ready for a new adventure career-wise. She’s my hero.
- Holiday (pause). Celebrate (pause).
- Discovering new music of all kids.
- Finally finding out what all the fuss is by watching Downton Abbey.
- Finally buying a bike. I haven’t had one since my MTL days.
- The summer breeze…because it makes me feel fine.
- Shorts, fedoras and loafers with no socks. Summer styles, yo.
- Late nites playing Draw Something with Becca. Because I suck at art, it makes her laugh and I love her laugh.
 We had a charcoal BBQ last year and due to my lack of patience, didn’t use it. Now we went back to gas and we’re cooking, man!! I also convinced the guys at Home Depot to put my under $299 BBQ together for free, which is against their policy. Hahaha!!
 Lemonade in the fall is wrong. Pink lemonade is just color but it’s awesome. Lemonade is the drink of summer. Fun fact: Ellie calls it lelomade. Cute.
 Not because I hate spending time with my family (see #1) but because I hate the zoo. I really do. Sadly, Becca bought a zoo membership and we have to (appearantly) make the most of it. I think the universe hates me. Also: the zoo.
 Books on deck: Zone One (Fiction), Bonhofffer (Biography), Primal (Spiritual), Leaders Who Last (leadership), Don’t Put Me In Coach (Sports/Humor), The Problem of Pain (CS Lewis) and a couple more…
 Their last album didn’t have as many concert bangers as Viva but it’ll still be a great show. Then again, I saw U2 last summer. Church!
 Becca and I are sure that he’ll forgo crawling and just start walking. He’s a tank. Cray.
 Just got the new Lecrae mixtape, the latest Common, The Vespers and Dave Matthews has new stuff coming in the fall but singles that come out this summer!!
 I never had a really good bike. They were either hand me downs or busted up things. I’d just like something I could then attach one of them carts on the back for the kids.